I fell in love with a dead boy by Antony and the Johnsons

Posted by Adonis | Posted in | Posted on 3:05 AM




Origin: Chichester, West Sussex, England,
Genre(s): Chamber pop, Dark Cabaret, indie pop
Years Active: 2000-present

Actually i am straight but it's so beautiful. B.G

I find you with red tears in your eyes
I ask you what is your name, you offer no reply
Should I call a doctor before I fear you might be dead?
But I just lay down beside you and held your hand

I fell in love with you
Now you're my one, only you
'Cause all my life I've been so blue
but in that moment you fulfilled me

Now I'll tell all my friends, I fell in love with a dead boy
Now I'll tell my family, I wish you could have met him
Now I write letters to Australia
Now I throw bottles out to seal

I whisper the secret in the ground
No one is gonna take you away from me

I fell in love with a dead boy, oh, such a beautiful boy
I fell in love with a dead boy, oh, such a beautiful boy

Oh, such a beautiful boy
I ask him are you a boy or a girl?
Are you a boy or are you a girl?

No, you're boy or are you a girl?
Are you a boy or are you a girl?

Comments (1)

i am a girl, u such a beautiful boy Antony!!! what a melodic song i've ever heard.